Have you ever seen a trendy design that clearly articulates the totem culture form some African tribes? Our designer is inspired by an exotic plant that is widely cultivated in Africa continent, which turns out to be a great incitement for a designer dog leash. As a leash from our newly launched 'African Bazaar' collection, this daily canine accessory will complement dogs of all breeds. Those contrasting shades of hot pink, yellow, spring green and Maya blue are the elements of the totem plant. The plant is nicely combined with the hot pink background for added style. Then the ribbon is sewn on the teal blue webbing for a more dramatic contrast.
African Totems Inspired Exotic Plant Dog Leash
- Small: Width 5/8", Length 5 feet; Medium: Width 3/4", Length 5 feet.
- The leash handle is equipped with a metal O-ring for attaching accessories
- Made of polyester ribbon sewn on the high density nylon webbing
- This leash is a single product. However, it comes with matching collar to complete the look. Collar sold separately
- Picture was taken from a size Medium (Width 3/4", Length 5 feet)