As many of Blueberry Pet's customers are fashion followers, they are very likely to know that we never came up a collection dedicated for tartan, plaid or check patterns. Let me introduce you this record-breaking collection with a twist of Scottish! The famous Scottish Tartan is a pattern consisting of criss-crossed horizontal and vertical bands in multiple colors. At Blueberry Pet, we always add our understanding to the design that is made for practical use - blue, black and yellow vertical bands are merged with white horizontal threads. Those colors and hues are well blended onto the red neoprene webbing. The color selection and structure of this classic collar make this piece a timeless choice for any pups! No matter your four-legged friends are active or quiet, in a hot summer day or a chilly winter night, this dog collar is a great pick of all time. Just a side note for our revisited customers: our editor-in-chief is very picky when it comes to dog collar and she has already reserved one for her loved pup. You simply can't miss this one!
- Size M: Neck 14.5"-20", Entire webbing width 1", Ribbon on neoprene layer width 3/4"; Size L: Neck 18"-26", Entire webbing width 1 1/5", Ribbon on neoprene layer width 1". The collar does not stretch itself, please make sure leave only 2 fingers between collar and dog neck.
- The collar is not for tie out and the red buckles are made of eco-friendly plastic.
- Made of high density polyester and neoprene webbing and matte grey hardware.
- The loop tied to the logo is specifically designed for the purpose of attaching dog charms, tags, pendants or accessories. Please do not attach any dog leash with this loop.
- Please measure your pets carefully for making the right purchase. Always look at the size chart to confirm the size.