1. How to measure your dogs?
All dogs are different and vary in their size, just as people vary in size and shape. Make sure to measure your dogs before buying apparel product to make sure it will fit. Blueberry Pet Dog Apparel comes in sizes from XS to XL. Please keep in mind that,
- It is common that small dogs may not be able to fit into our size Small apparel.
- Even the particular size that your pooch always wears does not guarantee that all size from Blueberry Pet will fit your pooch perfectly this time.
- As a designer brand, we have found a truth that can’t be denied: different designers and manufacturers use their own size charts, which may lead to confusion.
- Always look at the size chart for neck length, chest girth and back length to confirm the size before making your purchase.
- Order the next size up if your dog falls between measurements.
- For neck and girth, please allow sufficient room to slip two fingers between the measure tap and the dog’s neck and girth. A snug fit is what you are aiming for and not a tight one or one that chokes.
- For length of the dog, please measure from the base of the neck on the back (where the collar sits) to the base of the tail.
Please measure your pooches carefully before making your purchase. If you have any other questions concerning the sizes and our products, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. Our customer service team is always here to help!
Please refer to the following picture for measuring tips.
Please refer to the following chart for measuring your pets.
|Collar Size Information|
|Size||Width (inch) × Neck (inch)||Width (cm) × Neck (cm)|
|Tips: Measure the circumference of pet's neck. It should be snug enough to fit 2 fingers between dog’s neck & their collar.|
|Leash Size Information|
|Size||Width (inch) × Back (feet)||Width (cm) × Back (cm)|
|Tips: Measure length of pet's back from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.|
|Harness Size Information|
|Width (inch) × Girth (inch)||Width (cm) × Girth (cm)|
|Tips: Measure girth around the widest part of your dog’s chest.|